21st Century Man - Intentions
1. Redefine the role and status of men in the 21st century.
2. Reclaim one’s personal power and discover new perspectives.
3. Ask and answer the tough questions.
4. Invest in yourself, as well as those around you.
5. Explore your energy and reflection.
6. Acquire focus and purpose in what we do.
7. Honor commitment and discipline.
8. Endorse change and it’s affirming interconnected nature.
9. Earn your own self respect and self worth.
10. Prepare for reconstruction.
11. Develop presentation and preservation of the self.
12. Declare and introduce a reconstructed more confident self.